Sunday, June 26, 2005

DOGS!!!!

Below are pictures of my dogs. I used to dogsit Bozo until he moved away with my aunt and uncle and now resides in Kansas City. He and Freya were best buddies, and I know they still miss one another. Both, however, have new companions, so they play all day long. Maggie May, on the other hand, could not get along as anything other than an only dog, so she now lives with my mother who adores her.


What a pretty face! Posted by Hello


Glad this isn't happening in my living room Posted by Hello


They could do this all day long Posted by Hello


Why my dogs need to be outside during the day.... Posted by Hello


In Your Face Posted by Hello


Happy Luna (a.k.a. Looney Tunes) Posted by Hello


Freya Unleashed (or, why my dog is like a white wolf), Montana Posted by Hello


Freya Unleashed, Montana Posted by Hello


The letdown after opening all the Christmas presents. Dogs really are like children. Posted by Hello


Maggie and Roxie on the snowcovered deck Posted by Hello


Pinup Roxie Posted by Hello


Freya vs. the squirril (look closely at the fencetop) Posted by Hello


Freedom of the Road Posted by Hello


Freya in dog jail (a.k.a. the backseat of Craig's Jeep. Posted by Hello


Study of white on white Posted by Hello


Why a labrador is not a lap dog. :) And he was only six months old in this photo. He's MUCH bigger now. Posted by Hello


Maggie May when she was a wee pup. Posted by Hello


Bozo and Freya Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home